Ask us how we saved a client $25,000!? Contact Us

Property Coverage

[vc_row][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]


Property Insurance once known as fire insurance, now simply called property insurance: Insurance on buildings and their contents. The purpose of property insurance for small businesses is to provide critical financial assistance in the event of a loss, so that the enterprise can continue to operate with as little disruption as possible. Property insurance alone is seldom enough. It should be but one part of an overall risk management and disaster recovery plan. These are among the coverages you may choose to add to your Business Owners Policy (BOP).

  • Building Coverage
  • Loss of Income
  • Outdoor Sign
  • Cannabis Inventory
  • Indoor Grow Equipment & Tools
  • Outdoor Grow Equipment & Tools
  • Business Personal Property
  • Tenant Improvements


Cannabis inventory property coverage especially for dispensaries or retailers is now available! If fact, Insurance West can provide Cannabis inventory property coverage contained in a locked display case or kept safely secured on the sales floor. Of course security safeguards, including central station alarm system and interior and exterior video cameras, will need to be operational at all times and in some states a safe or a vault that qualifies will be needed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-pages”][vc_btn title=”REQUEST A QUOTE” style=”flat” color=”warning” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Share this page

Don't see what you're looking for?